Katan can provide your employees the skills and knowledge to perform their jobs effectively and to solve business issues impacting your company's profits.
Our training workshops are built with interactive elements ranging from facilitated discussions to table-top activities, and are targeted to address the following corporate training needs:
- Teamwork: Assess your individual team style; practice leading high performance teams; review the stages of team development; tackle team problem-solving and decision-making.
- Managing Change: Learn to use change as an opportunity for personal growth and professional development. Empower your team during periods of transition.
- Leadership: Develop leadership skills and leadership development plans. Assess current leadership competencies and practice leading teams.
- Communication: Practice sending and receiving messages one-on-one, giving and accepting feedback, communicating with other teams (The Emissary Process) and resolving conflict.
Katan's On-Site Corporate Training can help your organization to:
- Produce breakthrough deals and add value to the company by providing finance and business development training classes.
- Increase product quality, reduce risk of project failure, and enable your teams to bring in projects on time and within budget with project management programs that cut across your entire organization.
- Produce measurable results quickly through our rapid deployment of on-site seminars and short courses.
- Foster the development of future leaders, and help employees realize their management potential and ability to make sound business decisions.